Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Like Learning How To Walk

A blogger friend is going through quarter life crisis and asked me if things would ever get better. Or if he would ever find the direction he should be taking in life.

I thought about it some and came up with only one answer.

That life really has no direction. It's filled with little moments of this and that. Of time spent alone. Of time wasted on sex, drugs, relationships, businesses, and whatever that comes your way.

Life is a collection of memories. There's no ONE formula in living it.

You just take it all in and do it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Peaches Arespacochaga said...

how do your posts in this blog differ from the one on blogdrive? i suppose there could be a completely logical reason for it or none at all. hehe.

12:33 PM, July 01, 2007  
Blogger Lost said...

I don't know...somehow I get the difference of this blog over the other.

Anyway, I feel as though I'm about to go through my quarter life crisis and you know what, you make sense...I just wish I get thru it in one piece...with my soul intact.

4:05 PM, July 03, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home